How can I make my eyes stand out more, with minimal makeup?

Without eyeliner, my eyes disappear and kind of blend in with my skin. Is there any way I can make them stand out more? I've groomed and plucked my eyebrows, that helped a bit but without eyeliner I look terrible. My eyes puff a little at the bottom btw.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, the best thing is to just curl your eyelashes. I don't even need mascara as it tends to way my eyelashes down and counteract the curling I just did. But when I say curl your eyelashes, I really mean curl them; don't press down lightly, but press hard and make those eyelashes come out! It makes your eyes so much larger, just such a big difference! :)

What Guys Said 2

• what color are they?

• Wear clothing that helps bring out your eye color. If you have blue eyes. Wear jeans etc...

What Girls Said 5

• Lots of black mascara! Heavy on the top, light on the bottom. I love Rimmel Lash Accelerator because it doesn't bleed on your skin. You can get it at Walmart cheap. And if you get some on your eyelid, wait till it's dry and take a Q-tip and wipe it off. It comes off your skin really easy.

I know you said minimal makeup, but that would be really hard.

But the mascara will totally make them stand out.

• Use white eyeliner on your bottom eye line,it makes the eyes look bigger. And then put some black eye liner too on the edges.it opens your eyes really and gives them such a nice look.

• You should use a shadow that complements the color of your eyes (brown), like copper, coral, or purples. You should also curl your eyelashes and apply two coats of mascara. This will bring your eyelashes up more, which will probably make you eyes look bigger:)

• Use white eyeliner and a eye shadow a little bit lighter than your skin tone. Depending on hair color you may need mascara but it really depends. It looks completely natural and trust me your eyes will look very pretty.

• mascara, get one that adds volume to your lashes