Is it weird or okay?

okay so do you guys and girls consider it weird when Asian people where false eyelashes on regular day? not reaallyyy big ones but they're mildly noticeable?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a little weird but not a bad thing. Being weird isn't always bad but can be hot! When I was a kid I wanted to dye my hair green but never had the guts to overcome people who may find me weird.

What Guys Said 1

• The women are so naturally cute I think it's weird to wear the false eyelashes.

What Girls Said 4

• its not weird. I didn't know Asians did that, I know a lot of black girls that do it too

• It's fine :)

• No way I bet they'd look utterly cute on you!

• Not at all. I think the lashes really help bring out their unique eyes. :) As long as they aren't like Snookie's then it's all good! I have an Asian friend who wears them all the time and they look great on her. Jealous that they look better on her than me. :( They sure will look great on you! :)