How long of hair is considered attractive for a guy or a girl?

My question is how long of hair do you consider attractive? Guys how long do you think your girls locks should be? Girls how long do you think your guys hair should be? Do you find long, medium, or short hair attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like long hair on girls. For me, shoulder length is kind of a minimum, and it's hard to imagine "too long" until you're in Crystal Gale territory (her's dragged the ground).

For girls with straight, or fairly straight hair, "small of the back" length is just awesome. It's harder to go that length with curlier hair, but at least shoulder length for me.

IMO, very, very few girls can pull off the short haircut well. Most make you look either old (all women go short once they hit 50 or so, and give up) or butch. The very few exceptions that I've ever found attractive tended to be Euro cuts, but you kind of have to be a Euro girl to pull it off.

What Guys Said 3

• A lady with an easy large smile and eyes can pull off tight(cornrows) or short hair extremely well, most ladies can pull off the medium to the neck line look very well, actually this has a certain elegance to it, as longer hair seems to be some what high maintenance and frizzy days and such are noticeable.

• Me, I like long hair, not a requirement (I appreciate that taking care of it can be annoying) but I love girls with long hair. My preference would be down to her waist.

• I prefer long hair, but no longer than down to where your buttcrack starts.

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer longer hair on guys, past ear length. I think different girls look better with different cuts. I know some girls who look really hot with short hair, others who look better with long hair.