Guys: what hair style do you like the best?

what is your favorite hair style on a girl? long (middle of back or longer) medium (shoulder length or a little past) or short?

Also curly, wavy, straight, or up dos?

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• For getting immediate attention, long hair always has an advantage. Otherwise, there's a different answer for every size and shape of female, the'res no one answer. Short hair on an Italian woman, for example, can be captivating, but I wouldn't recommend it for most Nordic type women...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I have to start off by saying I like all hair styles, but my favorite would have to be around middle of the back length. I don't like curly or updos, but I do like wavy or straight. My favorite hairstyle of all is probably what I would call braided ponytail...something like this link

0|0
    0|0
  • I like everything but I have a big soft spot for long and wavy hair, I'm talking hair that's like middle of back long, I think it just reminds me of a princess in a fairytale and when I see it I automatically think it's beautiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • depends on her face shape and hair really... Some women just have a longer face and can do more curls... Some have a rounder face and fuller hair makes them look heavy. Like I said it's as much to do with that as anything..

0|0
    0|0
  • Repunzel hair-style like in Tangled!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something about women with long hair in ponytails, by far my favorite style. I don't see why more women don't sport ponytails, it's really easy to do and must feel good not having any hair on your neck, especially on hot summer days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight shoulder-bottom length with natural colors

0|1
    0|0
  • long sleek ponytail for sure.. there is something about them that really catches my attention..

0|0
    0|0
  • what Kain6th said:

Ponytail or straight shoulder-bottom length with natural colors.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.