Is my style too crazy?

Ok, so my style is really weird. I don't really match all the time, and I love bright colors. Do you think that my style is too crazy and that is what I driving people away, or do you think it is just fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on you, and your personality..

One of my good friends dresses that way, I've caught her wearing yellow leggings and a purple skirt before, to me it's crazy but honestly she has such a bubbly personality it just suits her perfectly - she can pull it off.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I like that kinda style. I usually match but I wear different colored tights and what not and I absolutely love colors! Some people may not like it, but who cares what they think?

• its cool, amazing ,awesome, different and it makes you stand out from the crowd; no one ever said you had to ddress like everyone else.:D

• It depends of your skin color. Some colors don't fit some skin colors.

I think attitude drives people away more than style.

• that's not too crazy. in high school, one day, I wore a short blue skirt with one blue and one pink legwarmer, blue leopord print tights, pink fishnet tights, lowcut layered shirt and pink arm warmers, with two different colored converse. Now that's a crazy style.

Yours doesn't sound crazy! it sounds cute!