Never caught him looking at my boobs?

There's a guy I like and I can tell he likes me too. When we talk, he looks intently (but not in a creepy way) at my face, usually my eyes. I'm not complaining but I have never caught him looking at my boobs or doing the ol' body scan.

In fact, I've been the one to slip up a couple of times and accidentally scan his body quickly while talking to him, which doesn't faze him at all and he keeps looking at my face.

Recently when I was walking past him, I saw him from the corner of my eye watching me leave. So I guess he's a butt man?

Or he is just good at not getting caught?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can be courtesy too :).

But hmm hmm I can't imagine a guy who likes you not looking at your boobs even if he'd be an ass man lol.. its attractive anyway.. I guess, for me at least, well whatever, different people different types, I pretty much care about the whole body... well for example if someone had a great shape but bad skin ro something its no good, the whole thing gotta be good for me o_o now I'm not saying I wouldn't be able to like girls if they didn't have much boobs or ass because I care about the whole pretty much :).

So.. don't know care about the general thing I guess.. more.

well one thing.. half long or long hair looks nice sometimes short too but then short on the longer side with girls.

Dont think I would like real short o_o

What Guys Said 6

• This is funny. I have never heard this question before.

From what you say it seems like he is just very confident and doesn't make it obvious when he checks you out. I would say he is not looking for just a physical relationship but rather he is actually interested in what you have to say.

• He's looked. He had to have, for if not, he'd have a vagina. Got to hand to him though, to not got caught means this dude must have a photographic memory. Myself, I have to inspect many, numerous times and from various angles a womans gozangas to get a good read on their size/shape. Hope that helps!

• None of that , looks like he is top guy what I mean is that he respect you enough to no look your partsbut for who you are. It's a good signal believe me

• Sounds like you don't have as sexy of a body as you thought you did.

• So a guy respects you and you complain about it? Do you hear yourself?

• You gotta be kidding with this question. How would anyone possibly know the answer except for him?

What Girls Said 1

• he respects you, or he may be an ass man.