Going swimming with my boyfriend? Feel insecure...?

Soo I'm supposed to go swimming with my boo tomorrow, and although I'm not fat, I have a bit of a stomach. What do you guys think of when you see a girl in a bikini? Is it really the girl's confidence that makes her pretty in THIS case?

Most Helpful Guy

• You say he is your boyfriend. If so, he has already checked out your tummy, and everything else he has had access to. Yes I am a male pig but that is what we do. He is still your boyfriend which means he is still into you, rock the bikini and in the water you might get a surprise tummy suck.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not just the confidence that makes you pretty, beauty is not JUST in the eye of the beholder, bla bla bla... but if he's your boyfriend then you gotta be confident he likes you just the way you are, do you really expect him not to have noticed your tummy if he's with you everyday?

• Confidence doesn't really to matter to me

If a girl looks bad in a two-piece,

Then she should wear a shirt or something

Or not wear a bikini at all

If she does look good but is just insecure

She should just suck it up

• Worry not. He'll be into you.

What Girls Said 3

• its normal that you are feeling thins way but that's because your gonna be feeling vulnerable around him..but you'll be fine

• i would say I'm skinny but I have a little tummy nothing bad though. but I would sat for sure to be confident cause when I first went swimming with my boyfriend I was a little insiqure but then he started touching me and it made me feel better so I became more confident:]

• confidence is sexy and I'm sure you'll look sexy in the swimsuit!