How long do you like a guys hair (LADIES)?

I really wanna your type. I'm trying to grow out my hair but I'm thinking about cutting it.

• Short (Fade)
  • Long (6-10 inches)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on how long the hair is and how it looks on the guy. I personally like a guy's hair to be short (but not buzzed) & it's really a turn off to me if his hair goes further than his chin. It aslso depends on if your hair is curly or straight. Long hair can look good on some guys I guess as long as they take care of it..because if it's greasy and tangly that's just gross lol

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer a few inches maybe closer to five I guess? I like being able to grab my guys hair and run my fingers through it ;)

• It really depends on the guy. Some guys look better with longer hair, some look better with a buzz cut. No one here can give you a really good answer without a picture of your face and a description of your style.

Go to a few hairstylists and ask around. It's not as queer as it sounds.

• I like the military cut with a fade

• It really depends on the guy. I like both really.

• I voted for short because that's usually what I go for, but recently the guy I like has long dreads (thought he was a hippy when I met him. Phew!). But most of the guy's I've dated have had shorter hair.

• I prefer guys to have very short hair (short back and sides).

• I love shaggy hair, not too long, but not short. So somewhere in the middle. [=

• Shaggy is hot...hmmm shaggy is just right on just about every guy. Not to mention that most guys don't take care of their hair enough to grow it out. greasy nasty hair is ick

• i prefer it short and shaggy, just enough for a handful... yeah, I'm a hair puller and not in an angry way ;)

• I love long hair! Anywhere from past the ears all the way past the shoulders. Ahh long hair on guys is soooo hot

• Long hair is grossssss.

• i love long hair on guys lol honestly, I would still love my boyfriend without it, but it wouldn't rly seem like him without it lol it would take a lot of getting used to...i like looooong hair...as long as its neat lol even I remind him of his occaisional trim lol

What Guys Said 1

• Long hair dude. The hot girls like guys with long Hair. That's one thing I miss since I joined the NAVY, I miss my long hair... gahhhh