Do girls stare at ugly people?

There seems to be a lot of girls starting at me, or looking at me alot, are they looking at how ugly I am ? ;(

Most Helpful Girl

• Idk wtf to say or how to comprehend this question.

Not every "girl" maythink you are unattractive. Sometimes girls like to "stare" at good looking guys.

So, you "think" you are ugly. And some girls may look at you and think so too, but imo I don't "stare" at a hideous person. Usually they make my eyes hurt. But I do stare at weird people...the type of weird that is striaght insane.

like if I saw a guy in his underwear tea bagging an old lady on a public bus...that would get my attention.

What Girls Said 7

• No, usually girls won't pay you any attention if they don't find you attractive unless you have a third eye or something completely "off" to them.

• I stare at all people because I'm a creep.

• idk about you but I stare at people who I think are attractive.

• well sometimes ther are such ugly people to whom I have to look a few seconds.. that I say to myself "Oh my God, why the hell people doesn't car about their appearence?" but in your case there is also the opportunity that you look very good and that this causes the looks on you

• if a lot of girls are staring at you it usually means they think you are attractive not ugly...

• They might have interest in you or like you

• im sure they are looking at you because your handsome, not because your ugly. but as a girl I look at everything that moves and I check out everyones body so I don't look at ugly people more than attractive people I just stare at everyone

What Guys Said 4

• Next time it happens; approach them and ask.

Problem solved.

• Who cares man? Just assume it cause they think you're gorgeous, it'll make your life a lot easier.

• And then you'll be confident enough that they'll fall for you regardless. =)

• yes... ?

• I guess I'm the only one that realizes how ridiculous that is...?

• My wife stares at me so yeah I guess they do.

• You're lucky you have a wife :)

• I tell ya, friends, it wasn't easy. Not easy at all. A lot of headaches and heartaches and surprisngly depressing one night stands before that all came about.

So... if you want a lifelong partner, never give up hope.

• if you are feeling good about your self you get a inner glow as my dad would say and many girls will stare cause they can feel your confedence from across the room seriously its like science