How did Rihanna get her nails to look that way?

i don't know much about nails..i know for sure those aren't her real nails..can someone please explain everything to me lol I want to get mine done just like that and be able to get the people doing mine to understand what I mean ..thanxx

link

THANKS GIRLS

Most Helpful Girl

• Rihanna, Katy and Lady Gaga all trend these nails. It differs for nail salons what you would call these, but where I live, you would ask for extended gel nails. Some people prefer acrylic nails, however, gel nails are more healthy, longer lasting and more natural looking than acrylics. If you want the longer nail look like theirs, you have 2 options. 1. ask them to extend your nails using the nail foil or 2. ask them to glue on fake nails and then apply the gel. Personally I would prefer to use the nail foil to create the extended gel nails because they last longer and are more natural looking. When getting gel nails, you have a variety of colors to choose from. I am wondering, are you trying to get just one color for your nails like the second picture or are you trying to get designs done like in the first picture? Because the designs will cost more, and take way longer, and not every nail salon will provide this service. Gel nails will last 4 weeks and up, meaning that the color will not chip. Just make sure not to get them too long or them will break and getting one fix will cost you around $10 and up depending on the nail salon. Good luck :)

P.S.I have graduated from a beauty school and am currently working at a nail salon.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Lol they're just long, pink nails. Take the pic in for them to see. But its fake nails with a pink color, that's all.

• There probably tips. These days it's easy to have nice nails you just need to know what you want. I prefer the gel polish it last for about four weeks and your nails grow and and you won't need tips.

• take the photo into the nail salon so they know. ask for a full set of acrylic nails. Rihanna's nails are rounded (as opposed to a square shape) and instead of getting french tips, get clear acrylics and ask them to paint them the same color as rihanna has.

• Im positive that those are either acrylic or gel nails.