What are the signs of being ugly?

I feel like I'm ugly :(

My face looks like a heart, big cheek bone and they are high and sticking out from the side So it makes my faces skin stick in. My jaw is good it's squarish I like that part :) do they have a surgery to make the cheek bone lower and smaller? It makes my smile look weird too because my skin looks like it's being stretched when I smile. Are these the characteristics of a guy with an ugly face? Help me please!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not ugly. No one is ugly. It's your opinion. If you think your ugly some people won't care. Most girls care about personalty then looks. I hate my eyes but if I changed them It wouldn't be me. If I got colored contacts It wouldn't be me. You have to love yourself for who you are. If you can't love yourself. people can't love you. Also I hate my skin It's always dry. I still love myself. lots of people ask me about that. But the little things you hate it can help you figure out who your real friends are. Remember No one is ugly. its just your opinion

What Girls Said 3

• What you describe I think is actually cute , in my opinion no one is ugly we are all beautiful one way or another to bad if someone else thinks so you should always love yourself,personally I care more about a guys personality,:) also a pic would help lol.So like I said I would like you even if you weren't the hottest guy on earth if you had a great personality,and don't think you are ugly~ :) Hope I helped.

• cheek bones aren't bad, they're kinda cute on dudes.

I'd have to see a picture though if you want a more accurate opinion.

• That sounds scary lol. I don't want to be sure that I'm ugly :)

• lol I might think your really hot ha ha :P

Plus it's just one opinion. One girl out of bazillions. Not a very determining statistic lol :P

• what I find ugly is big chin (jaw) on both (guys and girls)

• can you find a pic pleaseee

• this is extrem link (I don't know if its guy or girl) and maybe this girl would be so pretty if she had normal chin link and I definitely don't like this man - he looks weird link

What Guys Said 2

• well problem number one it starts from the inside...self esteem makes you attractive no matter what you look like bro remember that...

• You're not as ugly as me and that's final.