Balding in the early 20's, girls so you have a issue with this?

So as above, I'm in my early 20's and thanks to my genetics I already have a massive bald spot on the crown of my head and I'm short aswell 5'7 which doesn't help, just wondering if any girls have an issue with this, like if a guy approached you and you noticed he had a bald spot would this deter you from giving him a chance at a first date?

Assume the guy is fairly skinny and average looking, nothing overly special on the eyes and the bald spot is Noticable

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be brutally honest due to personal preferences I LOVE guys with long hair and I don't see how physically I would be attracted to that. I'm just being honest cause you did ask. But chances that I'll give you a first date are good cause sometimes chemistry can be weird and I might just fall for you even if you don't fall under my typical type.

What Girls Said 2

• well,i'd rather it if you just went completely bald,completely bald translates to-i WANT to be bald,but a bald spot is not seen as attractive cause it's a sign of poor genes,humans subconsciously look for partners with good genes and health

• I'm fairly skinny, and really wouldn't look right if I went completely bald lol.

I would say I would get confused with a cancer patient if I was to do that

• you have two choices then:1.look like a creepy old balding man and hope it gets the ladies 2.rely on you personality to do the lady-getting part,looks will only get you so far,but if you get to know the girl,if you're already friends-looks don't hold much weight in those situations,i'm sure your bald spot would be overlooked by someone who really likes you. but the ''first look'' scenarios-that's different,when evaluating partners for the first time-well look at my answer

• This is a tough question to answer. I want to say that I wouldn't have an issue with this, but I might if I was really faced with the situation. If I was approached out of nowhere, I probably wouldn't give him a first date (but I don't give random guys first dates anyway). But if I knew him already or spent the day with him and really came to like him, then of course I would give him a first date.

What Guys Said 1

• link

this question might help, read the answers