What's the sexiest pose for a fully dressed woman?

I mean in ordinary life, not posing for a photograph or anything like that, How would she be dressed, what would she be doing?Asume she wants attention to some degree.

Blubbb's toomuch, blocks me and then answers one of my questions!
Surprised I'm gettingmore answers from women than men..only answer from men is a gy who's blocked me, dq
I'm surprised most answers were from women, and the guys' answers are so lacking in imagination! I guess it shows girls are thinking about this topic a lot more than guys are., which to my mind is a bit of a surprise!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• A good pose for a woman in just ordinary life to catch a mans eye would be to just be natural. Don't slouch when you sit but you also don't have to sit pin straight. If your in a skirt cross your legs at the ankles and kinda put them a little under your chair. Wear clothes that fit and that aren't too tight. Some guys think that is a turn off when you wear things that reveal everything. Wear skirts that are about an inch or too below your butt if its warm enough and a shirt that's a little low cut. Too much can be a turn off for a guy because they feel like everyone is seeing your boobs. Even a low cut shirt and a push up bra can do wonders with a pair of fit jeans or a cute blue jean skirt with boots or heels. But just remember be yourself and be confident and natural. Guys can see confidence and that's one of the things that attract them. :) Hope it helps.

• I agree with karstasaurus

• Very tight fitting jeans and bending over to grab something that fell

• link

...or maybe some damsel in distress type pose

• standing: link

sitting: link

• She's standing up but bent a little so her booty pokes out, but not so much where it looks like she's doing it on purpose

• ooh...good question...I want to know too!

• something like this maybe?

link

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure of what poses.

Clothes would be fit jeans, definitely. I love the form of asses. Very mesmerizing.

• Poses don't really do much for me. It's a bit weird to break out into a pose for no good reason innit? ;d

But here goes: Anything that is not duckface is more or less good. ;D

Still a bit weird mind...

• Sitting with crossed legs I'd say.