Tall guys a turnoff?

Im a large guy... and everyone is very small, I've been told I can be scary cause of how big I am... does that mean being tall is a turnoff? or are they just joking with me? I'm no behemoth but I'm taller than everyone I know

1|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell NO! I LOVE LOVE LOVE tall men! I'm 5'0 and very slender my boyfriend is 6'0 and I just keep telling him to get taller! (Not like my commands can change anything right?) lol I assume he's going to get taller since his brother is 6'3 I would NEVER date someone below 5'7

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Tall guys are the complete opposite of a turnoff. Haha height on a guy is really attractive, because it makes you feel like he can protect you and keep you safe. It's also a plus because tall people give really great piggybacks :D so anyone that tells you otherwise is just plain jealous of your height.

Hope this helps :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Never! I love tall guys. I'm pretty tall myself (for costa rican standarts, a giant), 1.73cm. I think tall is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! I'm 5'11" so I love height on a guy!

0|1
    0|0
  • how tall are u?

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall guys are NOT a turn off. If anything a turn on! I adore tall guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the women, they are loads of programmes on all the time about how short women fall in love with tall men and vice versa, anyway opposites attract right?

me personally I'm short so id like a tall guy but not too tall, I mean tall super slim guys put me off a tall guy gotta have a bit of muscle. makes em look powerful and protective over their girl :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Lol, how would that be a turn-off? 6'3 is around the ideal height in many cases.

0|1
    0|0
    • Idk, like I said, I'm wicked tall compared to everyone else so I just didn't know