Big bums or small bums...what do guys prefer?

I've always thought/assumed guys were more into girls with big bums...although I have a smallish bum and seem to get many compliments from guys about it. So guys on here, what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm usually more attracted to big butts but I can like smaller ones if it suits the girl just generally my preference is a big ass with thick thighs! :P

What Guys Said 3

• disproving evangelina, I'm white, and I love a girl with a big back end :3 I don't know why but I do. not flabby though, more of a toned or just perfect round haha

• small please...(:

• I like them small and shapely if that makes sense

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends on the culture.

White guys are more into small or flat asses where as black and latino dudes are more into big or huge asses

I think the best ass is one that is toned, firm, round and proportional to the girls body, be it small or big.

And I don't understand why it's always "big vs small." it's as if girls know medium is preferred and choose to ignore the gray area in between.

• lol white guys are not into flat asses. No one is.

• You'd be surprised. Asian girls tend to have flat asses and there's like a billion of them ha ha

But I know white guys who are and I know girls who have flat asses that are in relationships, so it's not impossible

• I have a flat ass and I'm shunned for it lol. That's a bit of an exaggeration but yeah.

• From what I've always known the majority like big.