Do girls like guys who have a beauty mark on their face?

I have a small one on my upper lip, is it good, bad, weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine. If anything, it makes you unique. I'm not sure if I've ever thought a beauty mark on someone I've met was a bad thing. Usually they're kind of cute.

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend has one on the center of the bridge of his nose, I love it :D It's crazzzy cute.

And I have a ton on my face and I think they look great on me, I'd be a hypocrite to not like them on men :p

• Nah. they're called beauty marks for a reason - makes your features more appealing in their placement. Male or female.

• I have small one on the left side of my face right above my upper lip! I think moles (& or freckles) make people interesting. Its like our own unique pattern that no one else in the world has. :)

• I have one on the right side a little under my lip. I think they can be cute.

• no biggie. It can even be cute :)

• i like it my sister has one and I think it makes her beautiful there's a reason why they call them beauty marks

• I have one as well!

I wouldn't care honestly.

• I think theyre cute on guys! I have a tiny one on my upper lip also lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I have one on my upper left cheek, it's like a permanent freckle that never fades lol. I guess I like it, but for the most part I usually don't notice it because I'm so used to looking at it.