Are you the pretty or ugly sibling?

A lot of times there will be a good looking sibling and a less attractive sibling. Which one are you?

I'm the lesser attractive of my siblings.

Most Helpful Girl

• My little sister is not only 10000000000 times more beautiful, she's short, thin, and insanely intelligent and charismatic. But I've always been fine with it because I get to boast about her alll time time :D She'll always be my baby sister, though. therefore, she is off limits to any male of female with "bad" intentions because she's MINE <3 just kidding.. sort of :p

oh, she also looks more exotic and got the exotic name :p *sigh* I adore her.

What Girls Said 17

• I'd say he's probably better-looking. Not that I'd tell him that lol. Kid's got a huge ego. ;)

• I think I'm the prettier sibling and she thinks she is so as long as we both have self confidence our mom is OK. Haha we've talked about this.

• I'm prettier than my twin brother I think! :P

• I'm definitely the ugly sibling. My sister has done some small time modeling and is very popular with guys. My least insulting nickname in school was butterface.

• My sister is beautiful, but I think I am too in my own way. We just look different. My hair is lighter and her hair is darker. I can tan easily and she is pale. We both have blue eyes, and I am taller than her. She is curvier (in the sexy way) than I. She is cheerful and makes people happy with her pretty smile. I am more serious, have a dark humor, and I smirk. We are both beautiful... just different.

• I am the less attractive one. My sister is light skinned and I'm on the darker side so everybody pays her more attention, but she also has the dramatic attitude and I would much rather be then way I am then have that personality. Now that I'm getting older though everyone keeps saying wow Bri you look so pretty :). So I'm happy the way I am.

• lol I don't know. I guess you can compare us. here's a picture of my brother link and then go look at my profile picture

and then you can look at my profile for a comparison.

My brother and I look nothing alike because we have two different dads.

• I see, yeah you guys look nothing alike, haha. My sisters look nothing like me, but we have the same parents.

• I think you look better, but then again, it would be weird if I was saying a guy looked better :P

• haha thanks. and I think there's nothing wrong with a guy admitting that another guy is good looking. it means one has humility :P

• The less attractive one

• I'm the middle child, with an older and younger sister. Both of them are beautiful. I'm pretty, too. We look so different, so to different people we'd "rate" differently, I guess. But to me, they are much more beautiful than I. My little sister is brazen, rebellious and hilarious. My older sister is dignified yet goofy, smart and so very loving. They're just lovely girls, in and out :)

So yes, I'd say I'm the lesser attractive sibling. It doesn't bother me at all.

• I've always been considered the more attractive one, but my sister is far more intelligent. However, she's still beautiful, and I'm still really smart. So it works out both ways. lol

• my sister is more good looking than me.

• My sister says I look better than her I think she looks better than me.

We think we look very different but people tell us we look alike.

So who knows ahah

• I'm the more attractive one but my sister is only 12, I think when she is older we will be equally attractive.

• Less attractive. She gets all the attention

• im the less attractive one in my opinion but others have told me different but that's my opinion

• Idk I'm probably more attractive than my sister, like if you compared our faces.

• I'd say were all pretty attractive siblings in our own different way. My older brother is that cool unfazable attractive..I'm that kinda cute awkward attractive..and my little brothers that little kid attractive..in the end it just kinda evens out xD

What Guys Said 8

• There are 12 children in my family and we're all uglier than Rosie O'Donnells mirrors. Dad wanted it that way so none of us would feel betterr than the rest, and dad always got his way. Actually, one of my sisters was born good-looking so dad took to her with a cup of battery acid and a chisel right after she was born and that set it all even again.

• Probably the less attractive one.

• I have a twin. But for some reason I can actually grow out full facial hair features while he can't. So I guess it depends on the preference lol.

• Well I only have an older sister but she is definitety the more attractive one. Everyone, including strangers/randoms, always says your sister is much more attractive than you. So I guess it must be true.

• Im the better looking.. we both know it lol as bad as that sounds

• My brother's an exact look-a-like of Colin Farrel. Needless to say, he's the lady's man of us it seems.

• The lesser attractive.

• lol both of us look badish,

but My cousins... yea they are pretty decent looking