Girls how would you feel if a guy said?

that you look nicer in person than in a picture?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the context. Some people can say it and it will sound like a compliment, others might say it as an insult and I'll take it as "Damn you are ugly in photos!"

In reality, I know I am not the most photogenic and I look better in person. A lot of people look better in person.

I'd rather look better in person than in pictures. One of my friends looks better in pictures..she is extremely photogenic but in person she is not that special and it's kind of disappointing.

I guess the best would be if a guy said "Your picture was pretty but it does nothing compared to how great you look in person". Basically reassure me that even though I look prettier in person my photo isn't butt ugly and you weren't expecting some ugly thing!

I think most people look better in real person than in pictures.

What Girls Said 12

• I'd take it as a compliment.

• I would feel great.

• I would say "even nicer in person" so as not to imply that she looks mean/ugly in a pic

• I would think he was trying to butter me up for something... haha. It sounds like a pick-up line to me, unless you said it with a very genuine voice.

• Yea, agree with all . I do look better in person.

• It's better to look better in person than in pictures so obviously I would be happy.

• i'll take that as a compliment since society of today generally looks wayy better in pictures than in person (which is a bad thing). It would mean that I'm genuinely pretty and not just pretentiously pretty from pictures.

• it would make me feel pretty great

• I would take it as a compliment, but it would probably be nicer if you said something along the lines of, "Your pictures don't do you justice, you look so nice in person."

• that's a major compliment, it's usually vice versa.

• i would take it as a compliment

• That would be such a nice compliment! I would love it.

What Guys Said 0