How far can your looks really take you?

People always tell me your not a bad looking guy so you'll end up with a girl one day and all I can think to myself is such the hell up because I haven't really been close. All girls do is look and expect you to do the rest but I don't have the mouth piece to pull them in and I've been stuck in that position for years. I've been waiting for years for a girl to pull it out of me but now all I can think is stop looking at me if that all you're gonna do

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks can take you very far my dear...I feel awkward approaching cute guys because I think to myself maybe he´s to much for me...On the other hand if two guys approached me with different looks a year ago I would go to the cutest but today I would stop and read the sweetest...No matter the looks, so if you combine the looks and the being sweet not just to get a girl but to respect her thought out then the net girls is yours...But you need to be honest so that you sound honest and convince her...Talking for me is always talking, I look for honesty the hard way if necessary...

What Girls Said 1

• Be smart. Being an expert on something will give you confidence. You don't need to be super outgoing to "pull girls in". You need to have confidence in yourself that is unwavering and girls are pulled in when you ask questions and let them talk about themselves. My hubby is attrective but never was outgoing. He never had a Girlfriend as an adult but was really the greatest catch of the new Orleans scene at the time. Girls tended to like him, but get flaky on him cos he wasn't really drama filled or emotional. He is a great musician and a geophysicist. Smarts will get you everywhere w women.

What Guys Said 3

• Not far enough, you still need to sell the package so to speak. ;d

There's plenty of resources online to help you in the right direction if you're willing to look beyond your limitations. Most of the time it's only you putting imaginary shackles on yourself. :)

• The better yourlooks the further you can go.

Oh, in many (but not all) cases you need some ability but an attractive person and an ugly person with the same capabilities - the ugly person doesn't stand a chance.

• but I've seen not the best looking guys talk a good one and get quit a few girls and I'm not capable of doing that

• Yh , happens with me . I am weird . When girls approach me , I think they wanna make fun of me .