Why does everyone make fun of gingers?

I really don't get it. I love vibrant hair, regardless of color (although I am partial to red) and I love pale skin. Their skin is really pretty a lot of the time. It just doesn't make sense to me.

1|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why either, maybe jealousy?

2|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's funny. There are jokes and derogatory terms for every kind of people - short or tall, fat or thin, Irish or Welsh, ginger or blond. Gingers just need to stop playing the victim all the time.

Also, people need to stop using "redhead" as a euphemism for "ginger" - they are NOT the same thing. Red hair is actually extremely attractive - it's only ginger hair that looks bad.

Good: link link

Bad: link link link

A lot of gingers don't exactly help themselves either - they so often seem to love wearing green, which they really shouldn't. Green & Red are complementary colors, so they go well together. But Green and Ginger (Orange) are nearly-but-not-quite complementary colors - which is the worst possible combination, and guaranteed to clash (unfortunately, a lot of gingers have green eyes, so they even clash with themselves).

1|0
    2|0
    • 1. Both of your "good" images are fake red hair, which just looks...fake.

2. The first and possibly second "bad" are also fake.

3. All of them have pretty hair, regardless of it being real or fake.

• This is complete crap.

• Because they're freaks.

2|0
    2|1
  • Check out Bill Burr. He's the funniest Ginger comic.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is one ginger that I don't find attractive...also, that guy from CSI Miami.

What Girls Said 7

• I actually think they are some of the more attractive white people, the hair color is rare and pretty and they usually have a nice look to them. I've seen some ugly ones but the nice looking ones don't get enough credit imo

0|1
    0|0
  • I never understood either. Some people claim they're "freaks" since natural red hair is rare, but I think that makes it more special. Dyed red hair is becoming a trend right now, so I have a feeling that sentiment will die out more.

0|1
    0|0
  • idk y.. I have ginger friends.. I love them.. they're smart, funny, sweet, caring, nothing different than anyone else..

1|0
    1|0
  • Because they're different. I personally love gingers :D

0|1
    1|0
  • It's because people are idiots.

0|1
    1|0
  • Because they usually aren't so pretty...and they age pretty badly...and they're either really mean or socially awkward

I don't make fun of gingers, cause I love guys with flaming red hair, but, these are some reasons.

1|1
    2|0
    • Yeah. I'm pretty, thanks. And my grandmother is a beautiful redhead, and still has all her hair and color, at age 86. What does your aged family look like? And I'm not mean, and I'm very social. In fact, I am pale and have red hair, does this make me any different from anyone else? NO. I just buy more sunblock. Frankly, thoughts like this come from retards. Normally I don't defend redheads because it's usually not that big of a deal, but it's people like you who pass on the wrong idea

• Show All
    • YOU guys are retarded. RealMenfly, and the answerer. RETARDED.

• Take your soulless butt elsewhere :)

A ginger really shouldn't have a bad attitude, doesn't help their case

• Cause it's something different. They've also done studies where guys say red is their least favorite color on a women, but I personally don't mind red at all.

0|0
    0|0