Is it acceptable for a guy to go "commando"?

I am interested in it and wanted peoples opinions...

What are the pro's and con's?

need serious opinions from both guy's and girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Its kind of hard on your clothes to wash them all the time. The point of underwear is that you wash (and wear out) underwear fast but are easier on your pants.

If you're wearing cheap pants, no big deal. If you're wearing dress pants, you really don't want to dry clean them every time you wear them. If you have some selvedge repo jeans you are hoping to not wash for 9 months till the fade is established, again, underwear might be in order.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't see why it wouldn't be acceptable, males and females alike. My ex has gone commando ever since high school. I personally don't see how he does it, because he's pretty well-endowed. I'm sure when stuff gets all bunched up in there, its not very pleasant.

• Lol I doubt anyone would even notice unless you take off your pants.

• bahaha.

my boyfriend goes commando every once in a while, apparently.

I personally wouldn't go commando, but I do wear tighter pants.

Anyways, I don't think there's really anything wrong with it? It's not like the general public will know.. heehe just me. But like, I don't know. there's nothing wrong with it. personal choice, I suppose.

and, it makes it more convienent.

• Sure it is acceptable but there are hygiene concerns.

• I don't prefer it.

• I mean, you're wearing pants, right? If it doesn't bother you to go commando, it's not for anyone else to judge. I'd just assume it would be too painful to do on a daily basis, lol.

• do whatever you want.

• sure. it's your private parts. wahtever makes you comfy

• Sure, but as sensitive as you are down there ... don't you want something soft between you and the seam of your blue jeans?

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't do it. Wear boxer briefs or something else that gives you a bit more support, or you'll have old-man balls at 30. :P

• I once went commando while wearing rugged jeans with my bare junk rubbing up against the zipper. Never ever again will I ever do that.

• no way to hide a bone broski

• now way to hide a bone broski

• I ahve a married cousin who goes commando when he sleeps our in house for that matter, it's somewhat disturbing lol.

• Nobody would know unless you were wearing basketball shorts. Then it would probably be obvious your junk was naked.

I just wouldn't do it, because it's uncomfortable in jeans. I'd like to work out that way, but again, I don't think everybody else wants to see my junk bouncing around.

• As long as you're not wearing shorts, I don't see why not.

• Done it all my life. I keep myself scrupulously clean - I shower 2X a day and I use wet naps.