What shape is my body?

I am 5'3 1/2 '' to 5'4'' in height.

My weight is 175 lbs.

My measurements are 38-29-47.

What shape am I? (Pear, hourglass, etc)

What type am I? (Curvy, Slim, Athletic?)

I want your honest opinions. I am curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• pear,curvy (it doesn't mean fat like some people think,it just means that your body has a curve,it can be a bony curve too) and we can't tell if you're athletic,slim or whatever cause those things are connected to your fat percentage and your muscles

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have the slightest clue... hope I helped

• Pear.

• No idea, since...ya know, there's no picture of you and all that jazz.

• Pear. Almost a pair of pear

What Girls Said 9

• you'd be a pear because your hips are bigger than your bust but your waist is also smaller than your hips. I can't tell what type you are because I don't know how you carry the weight, we would need a picture for that.

• Well, you can't be slim... A 175lbs is a bit too much for someone who is 5'4...

Probably a pear to a hourglass..

A picture would be nice.

• Definitely pear... And for your height, you should weigh about 110-120 lbs so I wouldn't say you're slim.

• I know a girl who is 5'3" and weighs close to 140 lbs with hardly any fat on her (she's a semiprofessional Irish Step Dancer). So 110-120 really is subjective.

• I would say that 110-120 only applies for a naturally slim boned girl who doesn't have a lot of muscle on her body. My friend who I mentioned has an hourglass figure and carries a lot of muscle as a dancer.

• it depends, do you gather weight in your butt and thighs or stomach? If you gain weight in you butt and thighs, you are a pear shape (your waist is your best assest)

If you gain weight in your hips and stomach, you are a spoon shape ( legs are your great asset)

either way, you are very curvy ;)

• You are a curvy pear

• You would be pear shaped!

• Overweight pear

• Pear.

• Round.