I have three things in mind, but I'm not sure. I want second opinions.
PS-- Sorry my room's an epic mess, I'm packing to move.
1. Grey t-shirt, black shorts, black and grey fair isle tights (hard to see the print)
It's a bit casual but so are most of my friends.
2. Red dress with lace top
I used the shirt to tone down the super tightness of the dress. It might look better with a belt, not sure
3. Silver dress with belt
It's a bit fancy but I still like it. I'd probably wear a black blazer with it.
If you don't like any of these, please give me ideas. Thanks!
- T-shirt, shorts, and tights12% (3)36% (4)19% (7)Vote
- Red dress with lace top48% (12)18% (2)39% (14)Vote
- Silver belted dress32% (8)9% (1)25% (9)Vote
- Other (please comment)8% (2)37% (4)17% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Red dress without the lace top and a black belt if you have it. Or just the dress itself would be fine. Its a Christmas party, it'll suit the occasion.0