Why is my boyfriend looking at pictures of women that he meets in chat?

I know I shouldn't have, but I went through my boyfriends internet history and found out that he's been going into literotica chat, and then looking at pictures of women he talks to in there. And apparently he's even been doing this while he's in the same room as me. I don't care if he looks at porn, but it bothers me that these are actual women that he's talking to. Am I overreacting? Should I/how should I bring this up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're over-reacting. Internet "cheating" (so to speak) isn't as bad as real-world cheating. But it's still plenty bad to me.

How to bring it up? Damned if I know, because you were snooping and it could blow up in your face:. "While betraying your trust in me, I discovered that you betrayed my trust in you!"

And who doesn't clear their internet browser's history? Jeez...

Good luck.

• I don't clear my internet history but I have nothing to hide. lol.

• I've occasionally browsed through the internet history of others, but never in a dating relationship, believe it or not.

I figure if it's a shared computer you take your life in your hands.

I used to work with a guy who I was convinced was a druggie. On a company computer he'd Google phrases like "How to beat addiction to prescription painkillers."They fired him after 9 months.

• Well, it isn't a shared computer. Its his laptop.

What Guys Said 3

• No you are NOT over - reacting.

• He is on the hunt.. join him or dump him...

Good Luck

• So can I ask? What did you ever do about him? And the fact that you were "snooping".

It is one thing for him to be looking at Literotica, and another to be going into the chat rooms.

What Girls Said 1

• hes probably cheating no wait more than likely he is and it doesn't have to be strictly "internet dating/cheating" but also in the "outside" world too!