My boyfriend told me my style is too boring :(

Unless we are going out somewhere special (nyc, club, bar) I'l wear a simple shirt, cami and a sweater, jeans, leggings..stuff like that. I do stay up on the trends but I don't consider myself "fashion-foward"

I'm comfortable in what I wear, but He told me he wishes I had more of a style than that and that I should dress more "hipster"...

i don't really know why he said this.. I think I look cute with what I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand. First he says 'more style' then he says 'more hipster'. He needs to make up his mind.

What Guys Said 1

• this sounds a little negative. my opinion is that maybe he's superficial and want to be seen with you in another way. from other people's view

What Girls Said 4

• You can dress however you want and he'll just have to deal with it. If you feel like it, you can try to put on a few pieces here and there that you think he'd like, but this is no obligation. He has no right to change you. Your style is your style.

• His comment is insulting,i can only imagine what else he says. If he doesn't like you for who you are why is he with you?Dont change anything for him though.

• Wow that's lame... if guys care that much about style then I'm seriously f***ed because all my clothes are like 10 dollars or less lol. Why is style that important to him exactly?

• maybe he's just saying he'd like to see you in a dress or a skirt once in a while?

your not up for that some nice fitting jeans and a cute top with something a little special about it, not just a plain tank.