Would you be unattracted to a guy who wore cinnamon or sugar cookie cologne?

I'm not really big on the musk smell, and I've thought about getting some cologne that isn't necessarily sweet, but wouldn't be typical for a male scent. It's a personal reason honesty, the musk smell give's me headaches and I feel it ruins my sense of smell, and I just don't really like it.

Is it better not to wear anything at all rather than this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I don't like really musky scents. That sounds pretty delicious. :D (especially the cinnamon, not so much the sugar cookie, I find things that smell TOO sweet can be a little cloying)

What Girls Said 10

• Only if I could eat you :D

• cinnamon,...sugar cookie,...

that reminds me of the holidays,...

I'd leave him a note in his bag :"Meet me in the restroom in 5 minutes"

• I wouldn't mind. It'd be as if he were to walk out of a fresh bakery. And then I'd probably have the urge to devour him whole...

• Don't wear any. Those 2 would not be good on men, & I doubt on females either. I think good in a candle though.

• Sounds like it smells good to me! I don't think anyone has to fall under any sort of scent. Girls wear earthy smelling scents all of the time. Just where whatever smells good to you. It is your scent after all.

• I would want to EAT him. :D

• heck I wish more guys wore smells like that

• hahah, no. That sounds more like a girl smell..

• No I wouldn't like that personally...for my taste you'd be better off just going with a clean smell from your soap/shampoo/deodorant ...try to get all the same brand and all the same smell so it'll stay with you.

• Personally, I like men to smell like men.

• Men smell like they want to smell. That's how a man smells.

• I don't like some musk's ether. But I like the smell of some kinds of lightly sweet smells on guys.

• Yeah, I don't plan on wearing treacly sweet stuff, but something that is a little more kind to the nose than Axe

What Guys Said 3

• In terms of cologne, that's a big no no, haha.

• There's a lot of good smells that are low on musk. But those are generally not "the cheap stuff" so to speak. Prices are a bit higher here probably but bottles (Aue de Toilette sprays) are generally $100+ and about $70+ for deoderant sticks.

• He would be good enough to eat. Oh I'd spend the evening licking at his body for sure.