How would you like your girl to dress up? What do you guys prefer?

So guys,

I'm going on a date this Saturday with my boyfriend and I wanted to know what you guys like or would want your girl to dressed up like?

So basically fashion advice. From both guys and girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Little black dress or leggings and a jacket. link

link

link

link

Flats, heels, or boots doesn't matter as long as they are not uggs.

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys are into casual and will feel uncomfortable if you 'dress up' too much. But always be feminine. If yu wear jeans wear a frilly top and heels to enhance your feminniityeven while styaing casual.

If it's a formal, 'dressy' kind of date, go with something that shows off your figure a little, but not too much. A simple dress and well cut top are all you'll need. Again, don't overdo it. It's better to be too casual than too dressed up.

• I guess something along the lines of jeans, heels, a regular top and a casual blazer. Something like this:

link

it also looks really good if you wear a shirt tucked in insteas of just a regular top underneath the blazer. I guess they both look really formal but I like the smart and sophisticated look on women. It looks classy an sexy.

• Where you're going might be relevant.

• I prefer girls in sporty and casual clothes.

• Kind of...vague, we need a little more information. However, whenever you're in doubt, little black dress is the way to go

What Girls Said 2

• Wear something appropriate for where you are going that also makes you feel good about yourself.

• well... what is the weather like where you live? and where are you going on this date?