GUYS: What hair color do you like more?

OPTION 1: link

OPTION 2: link

DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE GIRL, JUST THE HAIR COLOR

• OPTION 1
  • OPTION 2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Second option. I like solid color not highlights.

• don't pay attention to the girls? The hair color kinda depends on the girl you know? I mean, cause the general complexion and whatnot will complement certain hair colors better. In the end it doesn't really matter, but just saying.

And I hope you're not thinking of dying. Why can't women just stick with their natural hair color? Or natural anything :| ah well.

• Dying your hair isn't like getting implants - it's just a style thing. Has nothing to do with her confidence or anything. Hair is an accessory really - sometimes it's just fun to change up your look every now and then. Same thing with fake nails.

However everything else like boobs, and butt implants, plastic surgery - yea that's a bit much.

And agreed, their complexion and faces do change the aspect of how good the color would look - have to figure out what color is best for you QA

• It's still usually terrible looking and even so, it does seem to show a lack of confidence in their appearance.

• The first one.

What Girls Said 2

• It all really depends if the hair color goes well with the persons skin tone.. But I do like the second one more.

• WELL PERSONALLY I LIKE THE SECOND ONE MORE