Is it weird I'm nervous about doing anything with my skinny boyfriend?

I'm 5 foot, about 150 pounds, kinda chubby and my boyfriend is this skinny ass kid. only slept with skinny girls..and I know for a fact skinny girl body's look a lot different from chubby girls..I'm just nervous he's gonna be grossed out or something :/

Most Helpful Guy

• What distant said sums it all up in a nutshell.

He chose to date you for a reason, It means he finds you attractive and you seem really nice in the process as well.

I had an Ex who was also self conscious to do anything with me because she was a bit bigger then me and it didn't really phase me because she was gorgeous in my opinion. Of course we all are a bit insecure about ourselves but try to relax when your with him, he's happy with you after all.

What Guys Said 1

• He's with you, isn't he?

What Girls Said 4

• If he really likes you, he'll be totally into your body! I think most decent guys get that we're not all skinny and obsessed with the gym! :P Seriously, if you're getting to the stage in your relationship where you're going to be sleeping together, he's probably already accepted the fact that you're not sporting a 6 pack! Chill out and enjoy the sex! If he gets freaked out, he's not worth it. If you're nervous, try buying some sexy undies, maybe ones that hide the parts of your body you feel most self conscious about :)

• my boyfriend said he'd rather eat out a chubby girl than a stick thin girl any day! pluss you got booty!

• x agreed to all said - if he's with you then obviously he likes or loves you for you - I was the same I mean I was quite chubby too and my boyfriend he was just well... a matchstick lol but honestly when I realized he was with me for who I was and who I am... I didn't think those ways anymore :) good luck x

• you have nothing to be worried about. he loves you, he with you. for you, not just for your body.