Do you think girl body and face hair is nasty..or ok..please answer! help!

='[ I have more body hair than most guys and =[ I hate myself for it

=] thanks 4 the help.
^-^; awww thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Just to add my opinion.

It is a medical fact that a woman produces pheromones from her armpits, and I have found that a woman who DOES NOT comply with the "social norm" of shaving/waxing (or whatever else) their armpits actually produce a higher level of pheromones; to the extent that pre and during sex these pheromones are a HUGE aphrodisiac and as a result increase both partners sexual experience.

However, a woman that does shave/ wax etc. actually "hardens" the skin of the armpit, which in turn reduces the release of these natural pheromones.

I actually have a wealth of information on this topic, with actual experiences and "studies" and anyone who is interested can add me as a friend here and I can then share these with you.

Or you can E-mail me on dbnfun@hotmail.com

What Guys Said 5

• No. You're a human being. You're supposed to have hair. :)

It's natural and sometimes even cute. Worry about more important things.

• Most guys are going to find it unattractive, so I would suggest getting rid of it someway, but some guys don't. But it's going to be very rare to find a guy who likes hair on girls bodies/facea.

• Yes. I think body and face hair on girls is 100% unattractive. Anyone who begs to differ might be from a different country other than the U.S.A. Who would want a hairy girl? It's as simple as that

• shave it then

• being raised in the good old USA . . . yeah. sorry : ( can't seem to help it. where is it? for some reason I like the thought of a girl with a decent amount of forearm hair, but aside from that, eyebrows, and head, the less hair the more physically attractive.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not a guy so I can't answers on what they think but it it's something that bothers you I can offer you a few ways to remove it. Some only temporary and some not.

1.Shave it. Shaving is a popular way to remove unwanted hair, although hair tends to grow back quickly.

2.Use a depilatory product, which temporarily removes hair by chemically dissolving it. When purchasing a depilatory product, be sure it is formulated for the area of the body on which you intend to use it. Do a sensitivity test before using it on large areas, and follow directions carefully.

3.Consider waxing every 4 to 6 weeks, in which you apply hot or cold wax to an area of the skin with unwanted hair. The hair adheres to the wax and is removed when the wax is peeled off. Because waxing removes hair at the root, regrowth occurs slowly.

4.Tweeze it. Tweezing removes hair at the root, but is not practical for large areas of hair.

5.Think about electrolysis. Using an electrical current, this process can remove some hair permanently by destroying the hair follicle. Home electrolysis devices are available, but most people opt for professional treatment. Large areas of unwanted hair may require several sessions.

6.Laser it. Laser treatment destroys hair follicles, but may not result in permanent hair removal. Laser treatments should be performed by a licensed professional.

I wish I could help more I also hope you find this useful. Good Luck :D

• if the hair is on say your arms, I wouldn't wax it because when it starts growing back, it looks weird. I have really dark hair on my arms, it's not thick or anything, it's just not blonde like most girls'. what I do is bleach it.

• Don't hate yourself because of something you can't control. You would be suprised how many girls have body hair, it's just that they get rid of it and no one ever talks about it.

Also, consider seeing a doctor because excessive body hair could mean that you have a lot of male hormones or it could be a symptom of a disorder called PCOS

• Wax! Go to a waxing salon and they will do it! Don't shave, it makes your skin rough and when the hair grows out it feels like needles. I don't prefer laser treatment like some girls mentioned!

• i shave everyday and it helps. I'm not that hairy but it helps to wax as well

• it's just unattractive, and there is a lot of ways to get rid of it.. so why not!

• I know exactly what you mean! I have the same problem. Once, I was baby sitting and the little girl goes, Traci,* are you a bear? While she was looking at my arms lol.

I get lazer removal for my lower leg-but it was very expensive-like $1,000 dollars for just the knee down. but at least I can feel more confident when I wear capris.

Some guys are differnt-I've noticed that white guys in particular are very "anti-hair," I guess since most white girls don't have that much, or it's a light color so it's not that noticable. I've noticed that latinos for some reason don't make as big of a deal about it.

A good thing about bein hairy is you usually have nice eye brows-at least you're not one of those girls that needs to pencil them on lol.

I have my own waxing pot at home-the hair stays gone longer and its cheaper than getting it done by a professional every 2 weeks, be careful tho, it's messy.

If a guy likes you, he'll accept you for you. Me and my guy joke about it-he doesn't seemed turned off by it(it's reasonablly maintained of course-but I don't obsess about gettin rid of all of it).

I felt the same when I was your age. but now I feel more comfortable with myself and I think you will too. I actually like the hair on my arm- it's kinda cute and unique and I don't even try to hide it anymore. You'll learn to deal with it in your own way. If hairyness is the worst of your problems, then I think you're doin great! I hope this might of helped...trust me you're not the only one with this issue.

• >.< you made me feel soooo much better! ur awesome thanks!

• Aww that made my day thanks! It's so cool to talk to peoplewho can relate to you. Trust me I understand, I even have a female "happy trail" and I don't even wax it anymore-and I've noticed that not waxing/shaving it has made it lighter and soft and kinda cute lol. I don't know what you look like but getting a tan has made the hair look lighter and the "trail" fainter. Hair is beautiful, don't let stupid people convince you it's not. It takes more maintenance, but it makes you who you are- embrace it.

• u shouldn't hate yourself for it I mean it isn't ur falut you just got some bad genes. the best advice that I hve for you is to just try to get rid of the unwanted hair you hav by shaving it or waxing it if you can. but number one thing you have to remeber is to always be yourself caz ur gonna hav more friends that way. I hope I helped =]