Why do guys from other countries find me more attractive?

Than guys from my island I find it weird and I don't get it at all where I'm from there are guys that like me too but not as much,why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is easy. where you live, you are just an average girl,to a guy in another country ...you are an Exotic beauty because you do not look like the average girl they are used to seeing.

What Guys Said 3

• Exotic factor?

• You probably have a thick mama accent.

• cause guys from other countries don't see women like you every day, probably

What Girls Said 4

• I have this issue too. Not many guys from Australia find me attractive, but many others from other countries do. I've come to the conclusion that it must be the different culture and preference. Over here guys like beachy, tanned girls, who are usually sporty. Or at least a lot of them do. I'm neither of those as you can see, so I think countries where pale dark featured women are popular I might be seen as more attractive to them. I think this might be the same for you.

• most people just find foreigners hot period

• because they do.

• Yeah, you're exotic to them