Do guys actually find girls who dress up all the time attractive?

I don't quite understand. How do girls who dress up all the time get so many guys to want them? Even if a girl is unattractive I always find that guys want them more than a attractive girl who never dresses up? Why is that? Could it be that they look "easy" or is it that they come off as insecure?

Most Helpful Guy

• They overlook visual faults and flaws of such girls, as I'm not sure whether or not have you paid attention to it, but quite often girls who get dressed-up a lot got no boobs, no hips, no ass and average face.

But they hide all those flaws with their clothing and they do it masterfully, as quite often myself I've seen real hotties, at least I though they were hotties, but when I started to pay attention to features mentioned above I was kinda confused... hey.. but she actually got nothing, really! So why was I drawn to her so much?

With good make-up any girl who normally is at least average-looking or even slightly below average can look super-pretty.

Basically it's deception. No guy will find such girls attractive when they wash their face and take their clothes off.

• what do you consider average looking? and I'm sure that there are guys who will find that girl attractive. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. everyone likes different things about a person. to one person, someone could be really ugly and, to another person, that same girl or guy could be really pretty or handsome.

• It's very hard to explain.. you just gotta see a current example to rate it.

What Guys Said 5

• I like the jeans and t-shirt girl.

• Define "dressing up". Does she have trendy fashion and know how to put an ensemble together that is both tasteful and compliments her figure? Yes. She is attractive. If you're talking about woman that cake make up on and show cleavage as much as possible than no, she's not attractive. If she does get attention is because guys know they can use her for her body.

• I think that I get guys like that that think that they can use me just for my body, because I do show cleavage... what kind of ensemble could I find that compiments my figure that doesn't come off as being slutty?

• i like to see a girl dressed like she's kicking back sometimes. a girl who is dressed up ALL the time just gives me the signal that she is high maintenance.

• Thats an interesting thought that I never thought about. But now that you say it, dressing up once in a while does seem, sexy, so to speak. I guess its in the back of a guys head that its good to know that a girl cares about her appearance.

• Because it exudes confidence. Even if they're not confident at all, if you look good, you feel good vice versa. Men like confident women, but there's a difference between confidence and arrogance

What Girls Said 5

• I've noticed that at times, too. I think it's because they interpret dressing up as a sign of more femininity. I personally am normally very rocker/punk, but everybody loves to see me in a pretty dress when I dress up now and then, as though that's an improvement over my usual appearance. Make no mistake though, it's not as if my usual appearance is a problem. The common consensus among people I know is that I'm beautiful. Still, guys seem pleased and strangely RELIEVED when I dress up. In my case it's probably because then I look less intimidating, and less like someone who's NOT looking for a date. But I think in any case it's always a matter of perceived femininity.

• I think this is a big misconception. I like to dress up. That doesn't mean I wear full on make up, heels and a dress with my hair all done up. It means I take time in the morning to think about what I want to wear, what looks good on me and what doesn't suit me so well. This is not for anyones sake. I don't do that becuase I am not confident, or I think I have something to hide...I just like to look decent. It is wrong, and even ignorant, to assume that because a girl dresses up (whatever definition you choose to apply to that) it means they are easy.

• A girl should be at her best Whether in jeans, sweats or a pretty dress. Using good taste and just the right amount of grooming is essential. That is dressed up to me. You feel good and boys notice that sort of thing.

• NO, they just look more feminine than girls who never dress up and always look like they put no effort in their looks

• The guys I' closest to like to see their girls all dressed up, but also like to see them in their "down" time in jeans.