Pale or tan - which is more appealing?

What would you find more attractive? Someone with a fair, tan, or dark complexion? Or do you not care? Which do you find yourself looking at more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural is more appealing. I don't condone tanning beds and spray tanning looks awful but a little color can look good on people (from the sun) although this should be done in moderation with sunblock. I'm pale and have seen it look good but too pale like whiter than a sheet of paper doesn't look the best. But anything from milky to ebony can look good.

I'm a hypochondriac about a lot of things so if I'm even out in the sun for 15-30 minutes I put sunblock on because I don't want to get cancer so I never get tan but it's better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.

What Guys Said 8

• It's really hard to say, sinc each person is different. Pale makes a nice contrast with dark hair, of course. On the other hand, darker skin is more sensual visually...

I like them both a lot!

• I prefer pale girls to be pale, not tanned. Natural olive or darker (including black) complexions look good. For some reason, 'tanned' doesn't really do it for me, it seems more orangey.

• I love pale girls!

• Tan is perfect. Too pale looks very unhealthy.

• I love em all.

• It doesn't matter. I find it interesting how white girls are more predisposed to want to tan, whereas women with darker complexions want to have that lighter skin tone look.

• Tan in summers..it suits with the season!

• eh..I am not strongly opinionated as to natural color...however...overtanned whiteskins turn me off...

• Wanna clarify...I find tan or dark-skinned (black) sexy but I like pale skin with red heads and hate it when whites shrivel themselves trying to look dark when I would prefer their real skin color..

What Girls Said 10

• I agree with IHateMeganFox : natural is best.
    I am naturally really pale, and I think it looks better on me than a tan. However, a friend of mine is from Martinique, and she has a lovely light-brown skin colour that suits her very well. She wouldn't look prettier with a pale skin.
    I find all complexions pretty as long as they are natural. As for which I find myself looking at more, it's not a matter of skin colour but a matter of face. A pretty face is pretty, regardless of skin colour :)

• I'm Asian and I wish I was more pale, but I"m tan naturally all year long.

• Tanned hand down !

• Wtf -1? A question was asked about MY opinion! how about telling me what my opinion is? Jeez

• whatever's natural!

• PALE please it looks really nice on some girls...please go for this look don't get your skin roasted and toasted

• tan!

• Either of them. I'm from Southern California so everyone is mostly some what tan because you can't really help it. Whatever looks natural is best.

• Eh, it don't matter

• I prefer a fair complexion

• natural ... if you're going to enhance your skin time it's alright as long as you know measure , don't go orange .