How do you feel about black girls wearing their natural hair?

Im talking about like this

link

shes so beautiful to me...always how would you feel if you when you meet the girl it was all straight then the next time it was just like BAM lol :).

sorry for the jumbled description I meant to say...

shes so beautiful to me...anyways how would you feel if when you meet the girl it was all straight and flat ironed then the next time you seen her it was a frizzy curly cluster lol :).

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, when styled nice. Her hair looks great to me! I work with a young lady that wears her hair like that and I love it, it always looks great.

What Guys Said 1

• ummm that's very sexy to me :) so two thumbs up...

What Girls Said 4

• some girls can pull it off. I don't get relaxers anymore but I flat iron it until it grows out. I don't like short little afros on girls, long hair is so much better. also not to sound ignorant, but it depends what kinda hair you got. if you have good hair then you can kinda get away with natural hair, but if its like picky and nappy then u'll get made fun of and I don't think guys like it

the girl in the pic has a nice grade of hair so hers looks good. its no question, its like regular curly hair to me

• She looks pretty but somehow I don't think their natural hair looks that prettty or even manageable maybe that why they do straighten it because they don't like it themselves but it does look pretty on some girls tho not on all.

• I'm kinda scared to do that because the guy would be like what happened!? But since I don't straighten my hair often guys haven't tried to approach me

• The girl is hot, but her hair is not.

• @ update: change hairstyle is fun! I would find her so attractive :)