Are high heels worth it?

How much do heels improve a woman's appearance? Enough that it's worth wearing the stupid things when trying to meet a guy or going on a date? If not, what's a better thing to focus on, appearance-wise, to impress a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure they look sexy but it's how the woman wears them that impresses.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally I like sneakers more than high heels on a woman. And I would prefer the type who never ever wore high heels unless it was for fancy, dressy occasions. I like the idea of a practically minded woman who isn't willing to put up with the impracticality of heels purely for aesthetics.

• No they're not. Granted I think the pain girls complain about with them is exaggerated, (yes I have actually worn them before), I don't think they add that much so no I don't think they are worth it.

• No..they don't do anything for me..and when I see females wearing them I question as to whether they have any practicality or intelligence...(:

• im all about women in heels -- catches my attention IMMEDIATELY! :)

• They're DEFINITELY worth it! I can't emphasize it enough!

• Find the heel that is comfortable for you, that's why they make so many different types...for every girls different taste

What Girls Said 4

• I personally think that they are worth it because they look good, just make sure you can walk in them, because if you can't it just looks unattractive. some heels are more comfortable than others. id go for a pair with a solid back as opposed to a strap because the strap backed ones dig into your heel and cut it. another thing I would recommend would be those gel pads that you stick in the bottom of shoes. it truly does pad them and make them more comfortable. if you really don't want to wear heels though, then dont. its not worth it if you aren't going to be comfortable but miserable. hair and clothes tends to impact guys a lot too... oh and scent.

• It makes your legs and ass look nice.

I wear them because it makes me feel good and look great.

If guys don't like heels, they either are short or been kicked in the nuts with them either way.. Who cares.. Take them in the bedroom and have sex with heels on.. You might be able to change his mind. LOL

So they're definitely are worth it. Every cent you spend and every minute you walk in them xD

• Makes your legs look super great, I don't think I would wear them on a first date though unless it was somewhere fancy and/or I was really into him. They hurt really bad or at least for me they do. I don't think I will ever get used to them.

• Some guys will love heels and some won't, just as some girls love wearing them and some don't. In the end if you feel uncomfortable wearing heels then you shouldn't do it just to impress a guy - if he truly likes you it won't matter anyway.