Guys: Your opinion on makeup?

I've spoken to lots of guys on here, and some say they like dark makeup, some say none, and some say a little.

So guys, what is your opinion on makeup?

What about specifics (eyeliner, eyes shadow, bright or normal lips, blush)... do you notice foundation?

Hahah, just a bit curious I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank You for asking! Most guys like mascara...eyeshadow can be good or bad depending on the female...I 'm not a big fan of eyeliner..but, like eyeshadow, is good on some and not on others...what males REALLY hate is that cheek sh*t...I don't even like concealer or powder...WHY do girls think that males don't want to go cheek to cheek with the woman that they love? Rouge, blush...eh... I tolerate it on occasion (that is only cheek sh*t my wife wears..and only special occasions) Foundation & Bronzer SUCKS and makes me want to PUKE...

What Guys Said 7

• You just opened a can of worms.

Before you take seriously any answers posted here pay attention to those girls who receive more attention from guys, how much make-up they wear.

I'll tell honestly - the more, the better! Make-up is magic, it can make a total grey mouse appear pretty!

But... if the girl looks bad without such easymode I won't give her any time of the day!

• I don't like when girls PLASTER there faces with foundation! Like, it looks unattractive imo! I like a little of it, and I like girls that have nice eye makeup done! It's really nice, and I like blush too and lipstick in intervals :)

I like girls that do their eyes nice like I said, and lips too, I 'm just not mad about loads of found.

• If I can tell you're wearing makeup, I don't like it.

• Natural makeup only. Everything else is war paint.

• Again I will ask, is eyeliner natural?

• I would say eyeliner can be done "naturally." It just means you put it on lightly. Moderation with all makeup including liner makes it more natural.

• If you must, go as light as possible.

• I feel I am no one to say she should/shouldn't wear makeup

but I will say that if she does decide to wear it then she should know how to apply it and know what is appropriate for the occasion

but beerY does have a point too

and take the advice/comments from GAG with a grain of salt.

• Girls think we just say we don't like all of it...it's not a lie girls. Tone it down a notch is my advice for most women.

What Girls Said 1

• generally, the more natural, the better.