Is Kristin Stewart from Twilight average looking or hot?

do you guys thing kristin stewart is pretty average looking or does she stand out from other people?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Low end of average

1|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 11

• Average, definitly not ugly, I'd date her, f*** her and if she turned out to be my type, marry her.

You don't need to be super hot for a guy to be attracted to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's a very nice looking girl, quite immature of course, but that's par for the course for someone who's what...21.

1|0
    0|0
  • First off I've never seen any of those movies so I'm not biased to her character. I'm suprised to the guys answers because I think she is amazing looking. She has a look that I'm really attracted to in general though. I love the dark hair and light skin thing plus she is just nice looking overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between average and pretty.

1|1
    0|1
  • average

0|1
    0|0
  • She's not ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|1
    0|0
  • average, not into her

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't stand out. Average

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I see her she looks average, then other times she looks pretty. She's a two-facer.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• She is very plain jane to me.

But the make up they put on her works wonders because sometimes she looks above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • shes below average in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's really pretty, but she's like, always making a funny face. I don't know if anyone else notices that or just me and my friends! :o)

0|1
    0|0
  • average

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. She stands out because she plays a main character in a popular series.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she has a unique face, not pretty just unique, so I would not say she is average.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she's ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • she stands out in a bad way. she doesn't have any emotions that she shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be entirely honest I find her unattractive, its just my opinion, many I know think she is pretty but, I just think she look quite masculine and her ears are kind of distracting. I could be her boyish voice that add to the masculinity in get from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought she was average but pretty, but a guy the other night who is obsessed with twilight said the only reason he watches those movies is because of how hot she is, I didn't really understand, I don't think robert pattin son is hot either, he's ok

0|0
    0|0