Would you date a guy with man boobs?

Most of my female friends say I'm a 10 in the face but none of them know about my man boobs(gynectomastia). I dress really well and learned how to cover them up . But I've been afraid to get into a relationship because of this . Would you go out with a guy like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy and I really hit it off, I could care less if he had horns or a tail sprouting. Needless to say, you don't have to worry about having gynectomastia. In fact, I think it's extranet attractive when guys have nice pectoral muscles, so I doubt you' be much different :)

Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think this should worry you, if a girl truly loves you, she will not care if you have man boobs or not, don't let this stop you from being yourself and getting into a relashionship, because if a girl truly loves you she will pay attention to how you are on the inside, maybe a little on the outside, but I don't think the man boobs will get in the way of things...

• If his man boobs are bigger than mine, than no..

But I guess overtime his personality would win me over and I wouldn't care.. Just really depends how far along you are in the relationship and/or how close you are to the girl.

• If a girl likes you enough, she won't care.

• I dated someone that weighed five pounds less than two of me. I'm 130 he was 250 :0

• I absolutely won't care...and not to be superficial but if your face is a ten that means you have gorgeous eyes...!'nnn

• I do big and hazlenut brown

• Focus on that.

When people look at you, especially those who love you, they see your beauty, not what you don't like.

• It depends on how the guy comports himself...

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't date a girl with man boobs.