Just wondering why do all young women wear yoga pants?

Is there some other benefit besides feeling sexier and knowing every guys eyes are on you?

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely wear them out, but if I do its because I want to be comfortable without looking/feeling frumpy. they are honestly the most comfortable pants and I hate feeling frumpy so its a win win but I certainly don't wear them too often in public.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Well is there a benefit to walking around in two stretchy, soft, lightweight pieces of heaven?

I think yes. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont. they look stupid& you can't wear boots with them. not without feeling rediculous. yoga pants are nothing but glorified tights. I think they look cheap. & tacky.

0|1
    0|0
    • They actually make straight leg pairs you can wear boots with. But yeah, they are glorified tights.

• lol I petty much wear flares.. I feel more balanced. straight leg bunches up. but thanks ;)

• comfort...? lol

They feel really good on, they're comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Benefits of Yoga Pants

stretchable yoga pants, leggings will help you to stretch your body easily and without any efforts.

sweat free. while performing yoga or any workout if clothes are not sweat free then it is possible that your knees, hands become slippery.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're comfortable and warm and more socially acceptable and cuter than sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants are stretchy, so they are comfortable. Not all young women wear them, just to point that out.

0|0
    0|0
  • As per my knowledge women wear yoga pants because those pants are comfortable in fitting and sweat free also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse me, but did you really just ask why ALL young women wear yoga pants?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Wearing yoga pants gives you that free careless feeling without worrying about looking bummy! The definition it gives to our curves is a definite plus though ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear them to feel sexy I didn't know guys thought that...i wear them as an alternative to jeans for comfort and also during excersise and just lounging around

0|0
    0|0
  • they are so comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are comfortable? I don't wear my yoga pants out of the house though.

0|0
    0|0
  • To exercise in, for comfort...honestly, those are probably the main reasons. I don't wear them out of the house, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't know guys liked them? I thought they didn't like sweatpants/yoga pants?

0|0
    0|0
  • they are so comfy and don't give you a muffintop like jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • they're comfortable and convenient

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Because they compliment a woman's figure.

0|0
    0|0