What is inappropriate outfits mean to you ?

Is too revealing outfits is inappropriate ?

Do have bad impression bout a person (think she is slut etc) wearing inappropriate outfits?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, what's 'inappropriate' depends on the situation. An outfit that would be in place at the club might seem very inappropriate to wear to work.

I just think there's a time and place for wearing more revealing clothes. And this comes from someone who loves wearing clothes that may be deemed 'inappropriate'. I only dress like that when I'm going out at night, not really any other time.

So yeah, if you mean just day-to-day dressing, clothes that are too revealing (they either don't fit right or they leave nothing to the imagination) generally seem inappropriate. I personally only think of someone as a 'slut' if I know them personally and have seen them do slutty things, but many other people are not so forgiving.

• Hmmmmmm agree :)

w ellther is gals call me slut when I revealing clothes to fren birthday party..o.o

What Guys Said 4

• 1.This is polite language for 'you look like a w---e.'

2. This can be a more techinical comment on your clothes, such as when you try to wear hot pants into a cathedral or courtroom.

• gals wear bikini to beaches what's the different ? Its revealing too

• But it's 'appropriate' on the beach..not generally in courtrooms, right?

• They aren't really necessary and can attract the wrong kind of guys. Other than that it's no big deal.

• yea but for example

in your office there is a new staff and she wear v revealing outfits (what is your impression towards her ?)

• Maybe she's trying to impress someone I suppose would be my first impression though I could be wrong. I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt and not judge them negatively.

• No there's nothing wrong with it. If she can pull the outfit off great I love when women wear sexy stuff.

• so you won't think girl that wear sexy is slut or something bad ?

• No not at all, I like that. You could pull it off anyway your hot ;)

• Nothing wrong with revealing outfits, its where she decides to wear them. If its at work where every guy all day is going to be looking, she becomes one o f those girls that's nice to look at for the day, but far from interested in her because that's not my type, a girl who is OK with every guy checking her out that way all day, and not just the guy she's marking up at night.

• so you mean you don't have any bad impression toward ladies wearing revealing outfits ?

• None whatsoever, just not my type

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think a girl is a slut for wearing revealing clothes, but I don''t think its necessary to wear such short dresses, that when you are standing up I can see your underwear :S, or shorts so short, that your bare ass is hanging out.

You can call me a prude lol.

• hmmm...icic but then we do wear bikini at beachs? what's the differents?

• I think 'too' revealing' would be deemed as innappropriate. A *little* revealing is fine, but having your boobs hanging out, or wearing see-through clothes isn't so modest. I don't mind it, and I'm sure some guys won't either but you will be secretly judged and attract the wrong kind of attention.

• Outfits that reveal a little too much are inappropriate, and does tend to give others a bad impression if they don't know you. Boobs popping out or booty shorts that don't cover anything at all - usually gives off that "I'll do you in a back ally" vibe. You can still wear clothes that appropriately cover everything, and still look attractive and sexy.

• ohhh so if you c a person wearing inappropriate you think her as ?

• Depends on the situation. Example...at work.

• Pretty much.

• when you can see her bra or butt. I think she is easy and ready to go