Whose style is hotter to you girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• i really don't like any of them, no offense. if I had to choose I'd prob go with the first but id rather not have to choose.

• Just say it already you like white guys more.

• i go for the cute nerdy type, but yeah generally they are caucasian, but that's nothing against other races, it is just a preference.

What Girls Said 21

• The second one for sure. There's just something really attractive about the combination of a white v neck and a leather jacket, it looks stylish but makes it seem effortless at the same time. I think zac efron wore a similar outfit in the movie 17 again, and let me just say, yum.

Hope this helps :)

Ps. I agree with lenalove, he could lose the glasses haha

• #2. I love those kinds of jackets :D I like 1, too-- but I don't think I like so much grey.

• Instead of grey he shouldve wore black.

• Of the three the first one. If I have pick from this bunch. I personally like the geeky or nerdy types

• 2nd link is the best. simple yet looks good

1st one was OK but guys did that in like 05/06, its very usher and a little played

3rd link just looks too hood and sloppy for my tastes

• I probably would like them if I was 10 years old, but then again I was never into yo-yo gangsta rappers.

• i resent tht, I rap. Not all rappers are gangstas.

• thts not associative with gangsta signs. Its a pose.

• Link 3 has more implication of gangsta, while link 1 a little less. But the sense of it is there. I remember high school and college. Gangstas and wanna-bes made such gestures. They had that same "yo, I'm tough now, don't mess with me, bitch" look about them.

• 1st and 2nd.

3rd one reminds me a lot of how the black guys at my middle school use to dress...

• haha appreciate your answer :)

• First one is my favorite of the three.

The second one just looks odd.

Third one seems like he would be one of those guys walking around with his pants sagging, I hate that.

• I like all three of them, especially Jay Sean's. But from what I've seen, Daddy Yankee dresses the best in general. Not so much in that pic though.

• I think the guy in the first link is cute but I like link #2's style best! :]

• so is #2 the type of guy ud have a sexual attraction to if you saw him?

• hmm most likely yes lol

• Thanks for your input gorgeous.

• None of those

• 1st

• i say the first one is better

• The second link, minus the greasy hair..

• i don't tend to go for guys like this ( I'm in to gothci guys) but id have to go with the first one, the second ones hair just ... I duno it annoys me lol and the third one just looks chavey to me

• the first one without the weird face

• I don't really like any of them, to be honest. But I suppose the middle one isn't too bad - it looks simple and not overdone. He really, really needs to take those glasses and throw them over a cliff, though.

• lmaoo I know what you mean about the glasses.

• the first

• The third one is horrible. The first and second are both good

• Hands down - Jay Sean

• link 1 NOT link 3

• none, but if I have to pick, the first one

What Guys Said 0