Guys, do you like long curly hair?

What do you think of girls with big curly hair like Scary Spice except longer? 100% natural and not a curly perm.

Scary Spice:

link

Examples:

link

link

link

Mine is most like the last link except jet black. What do you think? Do you prefer it straight?

You can sift your hands through my hair but you can't run your hands down from the top all the way down to the ends. Why are guys so obsessed with running their hands through girl's hair lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, definite yes. Curly hair is absolutely beautiful. Not sure where that "running hands through hair" thing came from, but I know a girl with some great curls immediately draws my attention and I can appreciate their hair without the need to run my fingers through it, actually I like the idea of playing with the curls! Like the 2nd and 3rd girls, wow. Be proud of your hair, it's sexy.

• rather 3rd and 4th, 2nd is a bit too lion ha ha still great looking though

What Guys Said 3

• I love the really thick, naturally curly Native American hair, especially the Caribbean women feature this. You can't get your fingers through it...

• With the right style it could look great, but that fine in my opinion. She's got a really gorgeous looking face.

• uhh I know I can, did it with my friend. My hair is technically curly but thanks to a perm my hair is straight. People like messing with my hair and I'm content with that, I guess its because its what people call "Mainstream" They wanna stick to it I suppose. Oh well, I'm always open minded.

• Generally, I prefer straight, smooth hair. It's like girls with short hair. They can either pull it off or they can't. Some girls can rock the curls really well. Others really can't.

I like to play with a girl's hair, just like it's nice to cuddle and kiss.

• I'm specifically asking why guys need to run their hands through. Or do guys only say that to justify their hate for curly hair?

• I smell good and you can still feel my hair even though it's curly

• I'm sure you do, and I'm sure it looks terrific as well. I'm just saying that I normally like straight hair better. It's just my personal taste. Don't hate :) Some men like curly hair better. I'm sure your hair looks great.

What Girls Said 3

• Mine looks like the second to last one. I wish more guys liked curly hair :/ In my experience, it just sign't the case. Which sucks, because I think my hair is precious and hate the idea of going bald due to over drying my hair. But lets hope the amount of time I spend on keeping it healthy outweighs how much I fry it.

• You have beautiful hair if it looks like the second to last one. Mine is curly with frizz factor so if guys don't like your hair they definitely won't like mine lol. The only thing that gets my hair looking super smooth is gel and I know guys won't like that if running their hands through is important.

• I think we both have awesome hair :D but men can not run their fingers through my hair at allll lol because my curls are a little more tight than hers. idk, I do wish more guys liked it and didn't mind just petting or twirling our hair instead of running their fingers through it

• Yeah! Just petting it should satisfy their craving. Curls are actually more fun to play with because they're stretchy/springy. My best friend has curly hair too and I play with her hair all the time.

• Most of my exes loved to play with my long cuuuuuuuuurlyyyyy hair!

I love it myself!

• Most prefer straight hair cause they like to run their hands through girls hair but if it's long and healthy they don't care

• Yeah, you can't really run your hands through my hair. It will get stuck lol.

You can kinda sift your hands through it though.