Guys, do you think girls look really different without makeup on?

because I took a shower with my crush and the makeup came off in the shower and it was the first time he saw me without it and I was wondering if he thought anything of it and what he thought of it... because I think I look a lot better with makeup..and feel so self conscious without it

i wear a little eyeliner, mascara, little eyeshadow, and some face powder

Most Helpful Guy

• Alot of girls look ugly without makeup. Some girls that are only like 7/10 become 9/10 with makeup. It sucks being a guy because you can't cover up your flaws like women can. Plus it's pretty easy for a women to have a sexy body, all they have to do is diet abit. For a man to have a sexy body, he has to work out and train for years to get bulked up.

• 7 of 10 is very good score, why saying "only"?

And I disagree it's easy for girls to have a good body because girls by definition are screwed... they either have that hourglass, 90 60 90 or they haven't, it's pure genetics.

For guys the only thing determined by genetics is their height, but anybody CAN get muscles if they ain't lazy and actually work out!

• Go get yourself an ugly broad, man...or have a foundation & bronzer sandwich...come to think of it..a rubber blow up doll might suit you best...Happy sucking & chewing...(:

What Guys Said 6

• Please no sugarcoating crap.

If you would really look "much better" without make-up you would never wear it in the first place, not to mention about selfconsciousness without it.

I don't really know how to answer this correctly, I can't see you.

Some girls still look good without make-up, some others do look bad without it.

But I doubt you wear it so much that you'd be unrecognizable without it.

• Well, if you ware eyeliner every day, I'm going to take notice to how your eyes don't stand out as much. Obviously you look different. It is possible it look good with and without.

• yes! to me they look better without!

• Not bad at all..if ever in doubt wear LESS...mascara is great..keep eyeshadow & eyeliner conservative..and never mind the face powder...<3<3<3 =D ..(:

• Yes they look different and usually better.

• Depends on how much makeup is on. and besides if I was in love with a girl she'd still look the same. beautiful. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Most girls don't wear a ton of makeup to the point that they look like a whole new person without it. Granted, I think its noticeable when they do wear it, for the most part its just something most men shrug off- unless its a very very noticeable difference.

• less is best ..never forget it kiddo..I'm not a beginner...<3<3<3=D

• It honestly depends on my opinion, I wear it for me, not for anyone else.

• The gals that wear tons of make-up look drastically different without it and vice versa,...

I say girls should just wear it but lightly as there is gonna be occasions when you won't be able to wear or you ran out of makeup (situations like swimming) and its gonna show off your real skin\face and its gonna be really weird for a person that's never seen you without it so natural IS the best way to go!

• my boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful with or without make-up... so its hard to help