What do you think makes you attractive to others?

What do you think makes you attractive to others? Physically

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, well physically speaking:

- I have really, really, thick hair. It's fairly long too so I suppose that enhances the femininity of my look with certain guys

- my bottom lip's fairly full so I don't know if there's an appeal in that? lol. But yeah, I *kind of* have full lips. The top one's more-so just normal though

- I know a lot of guys are really into tanned girls, but I actually like being on the pale side, I think it adds contrast with my dark hair and blue eyes

- and I think I have a pretty-alright face for the most part; nothing spectacular but something that I can find confidence in.

- and I've been told that I have a really genuine smile, so that too. Wherever I am, I'm almost always smiling about something. I think nothing breaks the ice of a stranger's cold exterior better than a smile.

- to be perfectly honest though, in regards to the body I'm a total hourglass and have a fairly big bust, so I think out of anything that's probably the main attraction plus that I have.

What Girls Said 11

• Makes me attractive to others?

I was going to go with my amazing personality until I read physically

so probably

- Style

- Long hair

- Long eyelashes

- I know some guys like shorter girls, so my height

I can't really think of anything it really depends on who your asking, different people find different features attractive.

• 1) My Smile

2) My big brown eyes

3) My walk

4) My sexy little figure

• My eyes, my body, the boobs, the buns, my lips... I'm sexy and I know it. Haha.

• My hair, & eyes (nice shaped eyebrows & naturally long eyelashes). I think it is my personality more, but you said "physically".

• nice eyes, hair, olive skin, butt, nails

• Ive gotten compliments on these : My small and so called "cute" face and my "curves" , but still I hate my body and don't get why anyone would be attracted to it.

• my smile and style

• I don't like to think about it.

• Hmm. I'll tell you the parts that people have commented on:

(1) Eyes (often)

(2) Lips/Smile (often)

(3) Neck/Shoulders (about five times)

(4) Dainty hands/fingers (often)

(5) Backside/Legs (often)

(6) General comments about a curvy figure (often)

Do I agree? Not really.

Sometimes I laugh when a person compliments me because I don't understand the reason for the comment when there are "really hot girls" all around me yet the guy focuses on me. I really feel that it's more about the way I use my features and the way I carry/comport myself that makes people see these things as attractive.

• my smile, my personality, my upbeat nature

• I have beautiful eyes, a sexy body with a lot of boobs and ass but small waist, I have a big bright smile and a smiley demeanor. Overall I'm feminine looking and youthful but not juvenile

What Guys Said 3

• Far be it from me to wax lyrical about my perceived "hotness"/"attractiveness" yet others have attested to how they find my piercing eyes attractive, my angular facial features, my hair being thick and wavy (when it is longer as I am currently growing it out again), my strong jawline and my powerful/muscular build.

• i would guess my sense of humor. cause when I notice that a girl likes me its usually over a period of time. the hottest girl I ever knew did look at my mouth often so either my breath stank or she was lookin at my lips. hopefully its the second one.

• I've got the moves like Jagger.