Thongs seems to be a popular topic on here. Are they really as popular as they used to be around 2001-2007?

Im just wondering, many women on here answer a lot of questions about thongs. I thought I heard that thongs were no longer the best selling underwear?

So here is what I would like you to answer.

Are thongs still your number one bought style of underwear?

If you said NO to the previous question, what is your most common style of underwear you buy?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They are. Back in those years I wasn't wearing them, I was too young.

Thongs are def my number one though, they don't have lines the way panties do, they are comfortable and feel free and make me feel sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Thongs are still my number 1. I wear them everyday unless I'm just staying at home then I wear plain panties. I prefer tight pants and don't like VPL, so thongs will always be my main underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs aren't the number one type of underwear that I buy, I like panties the best. But I do own a few pairs and they've always been popular with the guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs are my num one undies still. I wear them probally 99% of the time and have for along time

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs for me please. Most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a tie between thongs and boyshorts :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy shorts are my fav. But I wear thongs if I don't want any lines. They all have their uses.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are still popular I wear them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Thongs are number one for me. I wear them every day.

0|0
    0|0