Do guys not like some styles on some girls?

I was wondering if guys have any style that we girls wear that you don't understand what we are wearing or you think it is ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like those 3/4 length pants - think they're called Capris? Looks like you got duped at the store by someone who ordered the wrong length pants. When I see a girl wearing those, I think she looks dumb, like anything that fashion says is cool will be something she'll wear.

"No man ever stood the lower in my estimation for having a patch in his clothes; yet I am sure that there is greater anxiety, commonly, to have fashionable, or at least clean and unpatched clothes, than to have a sound conscience. We worship not the Graces, but Fashion. She spins and weaves and cuts with full authority. The head monkey at Paris puts on a traveller's cap, and all the monkeys in America do the same." - Thoreau

What Guys Said 7

• Personally I hate high heeled shoes especially pointed ones in red or black (scary) boots. I despise miniskirts, fishnet stockings, tight latex overalls, or those bikini bottoms that pull up so high and tight till above the waist, including g-strings, blech. I also don't get the spagetti tops, huge fur coats that only hangs over the shoulders but stops at the waist with nothing underneath and huge amounts of jewelry and makeup. I hate clothes that reveal too much, it is too much too early and makes the girl look cheap and humiliating and makes me embarrassed. I would never go walking around in public with all my flesh and things sticking out, why woman find it so easy is a mystery to me. That takes allot of bravery, or otherwise their senses are already so numbed by "Somewheres next Top model" or "Celeb Magazine" they don't know of better. I find it just cheapens women in the end instead of complimenting their femininity.

• Wow...thats really refreshing to hear a guy with that view, and I totally agree.

• Yesss! Thank you for giving me a chance to say it..........those damned pointy dress shoes! They are so ugly!!!! (in my opinion)

Round or squared toed flats or heels are much sexier!!

• I HATE POINTED HEELS!! I am a girl and I refuse to wear them. I think they are so ugly.. I do however loveeee link

<< shoes like that. But the girl wearing them is GROSS.

• Just off the top of my head there are only a few things I can think of ..skinny jeans and when girls roll up the bottoms of their pants..even just a little. It looks awful. Ugg boots can be kind of annoying..they are the lazy way of getting dressed. Jeans with lots and lots of holes in them. I'm not talking faded or worn or even a few tiny little holes..I'm talking I can see your panties, vagina or @$$. It's sexy..but like a bedroom only sexy. Not out in public..then it's just trashy.

• the only thing I can think of is those eskimo boots, they suck! why do you girls like them so much.

everything else, as far as I can think is really nice and at quite a few times really hot.

• Honestly what is the deal with skimpy clothes in winter?? Don't girls get cold?? Wear some freakin' clothes if it's cold out sheesh!! That's all I have to say!!

• Thanks for your opinion that's exactly why I asked this question and I know girls do that I think the same thing you think but I think they do it because they want attention even if the get sick.

• Well that's good that you think that way!! I think that girls should wear what they want to!! I mean honestly guys don't get dressed in the morning trying to impress all the females we dress for the weather if its cold girls should do the same!!

• Anything way too revealing especially with the legs is just not right (mini-skirts).

• Ugg boots! What's up with that? Are they comfortable? If so, then ok... but they are quite "uggly" and make me go "Uggh..." each time I see them.

What Girls Said 0