I have at attractive body except torso?

I'm pretty cute. Nice hair face...legs are athletic...but belly and love handles are a prob. Please help me get rid? For better idea go to my page.

Most Helpful Girl

• Read and follow Dr. Oz's book "You: On A Diet," which concentrates specifically on the loss of belly fat.

If you follow it to a tee you will lose about 1" off of your waist per week. The exercise requirement is very reasonable: a minimum of half an hour of cardio every day plus two days per week of strength training. You can even go with low impact stuff, like walking, swimming or biking, which is what I did. The diet is also very doable: basically low fat protein, small amount of whole grain carbs, lots of fruits and vegetables and a bit of healthy fat. So you're not super hungry and you're not killing yourself with exercise.

I kid you not, this is the easiest and most effective diet I've tried. As long as you follow it by putting in the effort, the weight should come off easily. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• well cardio and abdominal workouts are gonna help out here. I mean personally the body isn't that bad to me except the grabbing of the stomach which is kinda well...awkward.

Sit ups, crunches, leg lifts, obliques bicycles,oblique crunches and torso twists,etc all target the core body.

Cardio is anything that gets your heart pumping, so jump rope, jogging, running, power walking,etc.

• Read "Fit for Life" by Harvey Diamond and learn to eat better. By this time next year you'll be slim and trim.

• Well, if you want to get rid of the fat around your torso, start looking on the internet for any exercises that will target your core. Or if you don't really want to do crunches, etc. You can go to a local pool and swim laps for an hour or two, if you keep at it your whole body will get in very good shape as long as you actually try hard. If you want to get serious try to find someone that can help you with your technique (it makes the swimming harder, lose more fat) and while you're working out make sure you get enough protein in your diet, which will help the fat go away and the muscle come out. Hope this helps

What Girls Said 5

• Even if you're fit and healthy, sometimes it's impossible to lose the belly! Genetics decide if you're an apple/pear/banana shape body. I'm personally an apple and even when I became underweight during high school due to an illness, I still had 'pudgy' belly.

Honestly, as long as you're healthy, I would advise not to worry about it. People judge based upon the entire package, not just the tummy. :)

• Whats really gonna help you in the long run is cardio and lots of water,...then later you can work on your abdomen and gain some abs which will help you burn more calories around your midsection.

• Lose weight. Eat healthy, do exercise.

• I'd start out with the tredmill and dancing. Or any sport you like or hobby! There is this guy who was at my dance studio, he had a good body except he carried all his weight in his stomache, he danced 4-5 days a week, and he lost the weight in 3 months! He of course changed the way he ate though, he lost 31 pounds!

• crunches!