Would you ever date a man that is shorter?

How much does height really matter to a woman? Does a man have to be taller, or is there more to it than that?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was about an inch shorter than me.. But I like to wear heels..

Had to go out and buy loads of new flats for when I went out with him!

Did look odd a week or so ago though.. I was going out with the girls, in five inch heels and he went to hug me.. We looked silly.

Even so, you go out with the guy for them not their height..

What Girls Said 7

• Personally I couldn't - but only because of personal reasons.

I have an athletic build on top of being 5' 9, in heels I'm about 6' 2 - so I'd feel really un feminine around him. Plus I'd think he'd feel less masculine with his girlfriend towering over him. :\

• when I first started dating my boyfriend we were the same height, he grew to be 5 inches taller. I'm an average height for a girl I think but I'm not too keen on dating shorter. I was OK with the same height

• I used to only want a guy taller than me but my last several crushes were my height ... height is irrelevant, its the person.

• I would date someone shorter than me but I think it would be hard to find a guy under 5'0

• I'd date em if he was shorter than me

• personally, I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me. I'm attracted to tall guys.

• nah I'm just not attracted to guys who are shorter than me

What Guys Said 0