Short hair on a girl?

Hey guys,

I was wondering what your opinions are on short hair. I have short hair (In my picture) Opinions? Is it a turn off for a girl to have short hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have the bone structure, then by all means. Your short hair suits you very nicely. Looks good :)

What Guys Said 12

• I love it, personally. The last gal I saw with short hair was one of the most attractive women I've ever seen, lol.

• In general most guys prefer long hair 100% of the time. I personally think soulder length or longer hair ALWAYS looks better. HOWEVER, her reasoning for keeping it short CAN make it better. A girl who has her hair short because she THINKS it looks better is just plain delusional. But a girl who cuts her hair short because she donated it to locks of love is EXTREMELY attractive for that reason alone. Also I like the idea of a practically minded girl so if a girl chooses to keep her hair short because long her gets in the way or is too much trouble, I can perfectly understand and appreciate that and the practicality of it.

• I like short hair, its generally been my preference. It's not what you normally see so it's both an interesting and a fun look.

• Short hair is hot on the right girl. If the facial features are right for it, yeah nice. Seem to look good on you. I have been with more girls with short hair than long and liked them all. nothing to worry about. be warm, affectionate, nice smile, you are fine.

• I generally don't like it. I prefer at least shoulder length hair on a girl. There are few exceptions where a girl can pull off short hair... but I still sometimes wonder 'i bet she would look so much better with longer hair'

But in the end it's your hair so do what you want with it.

• Its how the girl actually looks with it that makes it a turn on or off and I'm more of a fun of long hair my self , but it does look really good on your pic .. Sooo I guess that it suits you just fine .

• While short hair isn't my favourite, I'll take it, I guess. Long hair is HOT.

• i usually prefer long hair but certain girls can rock short hair. if they can its a big plus.

• no... you still look like a woman

• suits a few, seems OK on you.

• Heh Heh...I prefer long hair...my wife of 16 years has shorter hair than you..and has ALWAYS had it that short...does this answer your Question? Just don't ever do anything that is not reversible...(: ...OK?

• natalie imbruglia looks MUCH better with short hair

What Girls Said 9

• if it looks good on you, then go for it. I do have short hair and I love it.

• Not a turn off, but longer hair would look more feminine leave the short hair for guys

• Nice looking :) but not for me, only on others lol

• it depends on the girl. When I cut my hair a lot of guys really liked it, and confessed that they normally don't like short hair on girls, but I had the right face or something.

• i love it on most girls, including you,and myself

• Ok I know this q was asked like loooooooong ago but I have very short hair. The trick is to then dress feminine and have a good figure. My fear is to look les so I make sure I wear beautiful jewelry and make up.

• Cute

• I love short hair. Your hairstyle looks really good on you. :)

• Short hair is cool on a girl.