Is this attractive?

Like I have I guess big calves but they are not humongous or anything just bigger than most people it's just the way I was born but I was wondering if guys liked that I do think that my legs look way better with heels on.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it fits you... Then I think it is sexy... If you feel like they look good than I am sure they do...

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you are confident in the way you look you can make anything sexy!! Most guys look at how a girl acts and if she is totally comfortable with her body then she is sexy as hell in my mind!!

• It depends on what you like, it is more unattractive to me if you are worried about how you look than how you really do look, at least for something that little.

• I'm a massive high heels fan. I think that a women's legs always look better in heels, whatever shape legs you were born with! You'll get more attention from guys if you wear heels and not flat shoes-so go for it!

• Hi - your legs will always look better with heels. I think flat shoes are very unflattering on a girl, no matter what her legs are like.

What Girls Said 1

• According to makeup-artists.org women with large calves should avoid high thin heels. Instead choose heels which have enough height to balance the proportion of your legs.

Hope that helps.